4/8/08

Let me say good-bye!

Tomorrow night, I'll come to see you,
I'll come to say good-bye...
Please, leave the door ajar...
Let me pop in for a parting kiss...
Don't spurn me...
Don't make it hard for me.
Leave the blinds down...
Leave the bed undone.
Make the room warm...
Let the candles lit.
Let your fairy smell perfume our secret altar
Let the music play...
Do the little things I used to cherish...
Please, don't make it hard for you, for me...
Don't hate me...Just cling to me...
Hold me...Let me cry..
Let me say good-bye...
Just give it a try...
I'll forever love you...
Yet I have to go away
Something's calling me...
No matter where...
How nice the spell of your face!
How sweet our endless embrace!
Don't make it hard for you, for me...
Let's say good-bye! Let's give it a try!

1 comment:

Vitor Oliveira Jorge said...

Connaissez-vous mon blog?
http://trans-ferir.blogspot.com
Il contient de la poésie, parmi d' autres choses!
Cordialement
Vitor O. Jorge